2021 Bend Summer Festival COVID-19 Response
While we will continue to follow all state and federal regulations and recommendations for COVID-19, the 2021 Bend Summer Festival will be returning to Bend on July 10 & 11. Our goal in these uncertain times is to ensure the safety of our vendors and festival goers, to model our practices after the positive and effective methods of other outdoor markets in our state and to bring festivals and art to Central Oregon in a responsible way.
We have been diligently monitoring the updated guidelines from the Oregon Governor, OHA and the CDC, to bring the safest practices to our 2021 festivals and events. Please, follow these protocols when vending or attending to best protect our community. Check back as we get closer to the event for the most up-to-date information.
Festival Attendee Guidelines:
Please follow these guidelines to protect yourself and to protect our greater community from the spread of this virus.
- Wear your mask! Masks must cover mouth and nose to be effective.
- Stay home if you are sick or live with someone who is not feeling well.
- Wash hands frequently with warm soapy water or utilize hand sanitizing stations throughout the festival. Cover coughs and sneezes with your shirt sleeve.
- Customers are not allowed to handle products before buying. Please allow the vendor to bag purchases. Feel free to bring your own bags!
- Keep six feet of distance from others at all times, except those in your family or immediate household.
- Masks: Festival staff, vendors and volunteers MUST wear face coverings at all times when in the festival an unable to maintain six feet of social distancing.
- Physical Distancing: Booths will be a few feet apart from one another in order to leave space for safe shopping and product handling. The space in between booths is not to be used for any purpose – no storage, standing, accessing products, taking breaks, etc.
- Frequent Sanitization: Booths will be required to disinfect any and all surfaces that are frequently touched by any vendor, staff or customer.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer: Vendors will be required to have a hand washing station or hand sanitizer available at their booth to be utilized between each transaction.
- Zero-tolerance for festival attendance while symptomatic: Any vendor, staff, volunteer or attendee with symptoms is not allowed on festival premises.