EVENT DETAILS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
- ADA: In an effort to make Bend Summer Festival and all our events accessible for everyone we ask that you pay attention to the following accessibility guidelines from the City of Bend:
- Sales or service counters should be no more than 36 inches from the finished floor or the ground, and the width must be at least 36 inches wide.
- All paths of travel must be free from cords and other obstructions. Cords may be covered with rugs, but rugs must be taped down on all sides.
- Price lists should be hung 36-39 inches from the ground.
Allowed Merch/Signage: No agenda-driven merchandise/signage is allowed (i.e. no political, race discrimination or drug paraphernalia merchandise of any kind). Lay It Out Events reserves the right to remove any vendor. If there is resistance to this policy the vendor will be asked to leave immediately and may result in refusal of future vending in our shows.
Booth Designation: Vendors will learn of their area upon arrival at the event. Food Vendors will learn of their booth location upon arrival at event. All vendors’ placements are subject to change.
- $450 for each 10×10 space
- $1,050 for each 10×20 space (limited)
- $250 extra fee for corner (limited)
Oregon Lifestyle Marketplace:
- $550 for each 10×10 space (including black canopy & table cloth)
- $250 extra fee for corner (limited)
Sponsorship opportunities-contact vendor coordinator for more information. Non-Profits-contact vendor coordinator for discount.
50% of booth fees must be paid with 48 hours of acceptance to secure your location, the balance is due by May 31st.
- After application has been accepted, the Vendor Coordinator will reach out to you for your check deposit and your vendor fee payment.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received before May 9th, 2023 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds are given after May 9th, 2023
Clean Up: Vendors are responsible for cleaning around their booth space for all garbage, sweeping, etc., at conclusion of event. Unsatisfactory cleaning of booth space area, not following grey water and garbage guidelines during or post event will result in not being asked to participation in future events.
Date/Hours: Saturday, July 8th 11am-8:00pm, Sunday, July 9th 11am-5pm (please note that you are welcome to stay open later on Saturday evening, but we do require that all vendors stay until at least 8:00pm)
Electricity: There is NO power available in this area. Please be prepared to provide your own if needed.
Each Food Vendor must use a 10-gauge extension cord of at least 50 feet to hook into the powerbox, otherwise, power will not be provided.
Fire Code: Please refer to the City of Bend requirements for your onsite responsibilities. For more information please contact Bend Fire 541-322-6300. Please see the attached document “Special Event Guidelines”.
Inclement weather: Bend Summer Festival takes place in July. Please plan for potentially windy, rainy, or hot weather conditions. Bend Fall Festival takes place rain, snow or shine as well as in high-winds. No refunds will be granted due to weather. No exceptions.
Insurance: All Vendors must attach the following parties to the rider as additionally insured
against any damages resulting in claim for up to one million dollars:
- The City of Bend 710 Wall Street, Bend, OR 97703
- Lay It Out, Inc., 704 NW Georgia Ave, Bend, OR 97703
Please send all certificates to Lay It Out Events, 704 NW Georgia Ave, Bend, OR 97703 or email to email@example.com. Certificates must be received two weeks prior to event start date.
Location: Oregon Avenue between Wall and Bond.
Parking / Loading and Unloading: Vendors will be given a set up time prior to the event. These times will be strictly abided by so as to keep traffic flowing as much as possible. Parking during the event is the responsibility of the vendor. No vehicles will be allowed to remain in the event area. At no point should the alley way be blocked. Please load and unload as quickly as possible to allow other vendors in. Event vehicles may come on to the event site, following the conclusion of the event (Sunday after 5pm), only after officially “checking out” with the on-site vendor coordinator. Please load and unload as quickly as possible to allow other vendors in. If you need assistance, please let a Lay It Out Events staff personnel know.
Security: Vendors may leave booths set up overnight. Lay It Out Events will be providing overnight security, however, Lay It Out Events is not responsible for any loss, stolen, or damaged items.
Tents and Weights: You will be responsible for providing your own tents, weights, tables, linens, and other décor.
Water: There is water available if needed. Please coordinate with your area coordinator in order to get access.